At Good Life Financial Advisors becoming a client is easy. We are committed to meeting your high expectations in the areas of unparalleled service, insightful guidance and one-on-one engagement.
We invite you to Contact Us to schedule a no-obligation discovery meeting to talk about your current situation and circumstances and your long-term objectives. Our initial meeting will focus on you, your family and your goals. You’ll have an opportunity to interview us and find out why we may be a good fit for pursuing your financial goals.
To ensure we spend our time together wisely and efficiently for your benefit, we suggest you bring the following information and documents to our initial meeting, as applicable:
- Most recent tax return
- Social Security statements or estimates
- Estate planning documents
- Retirement plan statements – 401(k), IRA, 403(b)
- Most recent investment and savings statements
- Brokerage, mutual fund and annuity account statements
- Copies of Life and Disability Insurance policies
We look forward to meeting with you to determine how we can help you pursue your lifestyle goals!